cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Arduino libraries with LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone!

I have an RFID tag reader (Stronglink SL018) which works well with Arduino using this library: https://github.com/marcboon/RFIDuino/tree/master/SL018 My question is if there is some way to use that code in LabVIEW? In other words, can I use Arduino libraries with LabVIEW Interface for Arduino?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(13,620 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author neobius

Hey neobius,

You can use the libraries with LabVIEW you will just need to expand the interface by adding extra commands to the firmware. I would start by trying to recreate a simple case that already exists from scratch (like DIO) to make sure you have a good understanding of how the interface is set up and then go forward adding your library commands.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,826 Views)

Hi Kevin_F,

Thanks for your quick answer, I'm already reading the firmware's code, I'll try to add support for my library.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,826 Views)

hola que tal estoy aprendiendo en esto de labview y arduino quisiera saber si es posible utlizar varios sensores en especifico un DHT-11(humedad y temperaturA) Y UN mq-135(Calidad del aire), si me pueden orientar por favor de como utilizarlos el labview se los agradeceria

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,826 Views)