LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LINX,LIFA & Arduino

When are you guys going to release a decent documentation and website on this product.

The whole purpose of using Labview is to save some time when programming. The SPI library configuration takes forever and is confusing for an Arduino user. There is no documentation available online, not even in the official website. I have spent a luxury amount of time triyng to make a SPI sensor running using LINX.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,939 Views)

findingthingsout wrote:

I put the request in, no reply yet... I wonder if its the"hacker" in the title? Or something else?

I would guess that it's "hacker" in the name but your company can define any terms that they want to filter.  You'll have to get the answer from them.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,939 Views)

ZarArt wrote:

When are you guys going to release a decent documentation and website on this product.

The whole purpose of using Labview is to save some time when programming. The SPI library configuration takes forever and is confusing for an Arduino user. There is no documentation available online, not even in the official website. I have spent a luxury amount of time triyng to make a SPI sensor running using LINX.

LINX is a continually evolving, free API being developed by one person in his free time so it should be understandable that not everything is 100% documented.  If you have questions, issues, or suggestions regarding LINX, please make a post in the LINX forums.

Message 13 of 17
(1,939 Views)

Likes LINX ! Appreciates all the hard work.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,939 Views)

How can I download LINX?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,939 Views)

whuxuanxuan wrote:

How can I download LINX?

See the notification on the main page.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,938 Views)

Lifa=Linx is a very confusing process for da newbs like me.  Ive got it now but it took a tremendous amount of effort to figure out.  I was attempting to use teh Lifa base with Linx.  No go lol.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,938 Views)