LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experimental aquaponics with Arduino and multiple sensors

Thanks Nathan_B,

I am changing the VI, probably that was the reason why the program stopped working sometime........ Will teste it tomorrow.

I opened a new discussion about the Serial comunications, I will keep you posted if something comes out.

Best regards

Andrea

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 52
(713 Views)

HI sir

Am doing my project in irrigation field in which i want to use 7 moisture sensor(SBT4447) one humidity sensor and one temperature sensor(LM35). Am now having arduino mega 2560 board to connect sensors. Since am new with labview i could not able to know of  interfacing all sensors to labview, and read all different sensors.. Based on the serial monitor values it should display whether soil is dry, moist and humid.So pls help me out if anyone knows..Can u give the code for arduino and Vi diagrams.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Andrea,

To help readers please provide a list of all of the  inputs and outputs connected to the Arduino Mega?

How any digital outputs?

How many digital inputs?

How  many analog inputs?

Are all of your analog sensors one wire sensors?

How many analog outputs?

Will all displays be indicators or do you need strip charts?

At present LIFA only has the capability to work with one wire temperature sensors.  ALFA will need to be modified to work with other types of of one wire sensors.  Others will disagree but I believe it would be easier to not use LIFA and instead use the serial Interface capabilities of Labview to directly connect to the Arduino Mega.

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 52
(708 Views)