From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run error

Hello,

I'm trying to realize a communication between an ARM LM3S8962 and a Zigbit by the UART port.

The communication works well but when I want to analyse the received message there an issue.

The program build correctly and when it's starting the target, it doesn't entering in debug mode, debugger says that there the run failed and I have this message :

Detail: [UVSC_DBG_ENUMERATE_BP,MSG: 0xC, STATUS: 0x1E](30)

Regards,

Cédric

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,066 Views)

Hello cgarel,

Thanks for posting on National Instruments forum. 

Do you use network published shared variable in your project? Did you start Tools»ARM Module»Embedded Variable Connection Manager?

Can you send us your project? Finally, which version of LabVIEW are you using? 

Benjamin R.

Senior LabVIEW Developer @Neosoft

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,030 Views)

Hello,

Sorry for the delay I take to answer but this issue had disappeared fews days after I write this post.

Unfortunately, it restart yesterday without any particular reason.

I'm using LabVIEW 9.0f1 on windows XP.

I try to enable and disable Embedded Variable Connection Manager to see if something happen but the result is the same, I always have the same message.

Zigbit issue.JPG

Third line says that :  Detail: [UVSC_DBG_ENUMERATE_BP, MSG: 0xC, STATUS: 0x1E] (30)

I post my project in attachement.

Regards,

Cédric

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,907 Views)

Hello,

Do you have found a solution to this problem?

I currently have the same message on one of my programs.

I have LV2009 running on winxp.

Every subvi work perfectly seperated but when I call one of them in my main code, I got the message. (note that on simulated hardware, there are no problems)

When I remove some part of the code, sometimes it will start. It seems to always be condition structure that I have to remove.

When it runs correctly if I add condition structure (even if it does not interract with the rest of the code or if it does nothing) I got the bug again. I tried a lot of different building options it works a little bit better (can add more code before the bug occurs) with forcing sequential code. 

Regards,

A.K.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,416 Views)