LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Asking Question] Using ADC port in LM3S8962 Evaluation Board

Hello,

Currently I'm making a project using NI LabVIEW Embedded Module for ARM Microcontroller. The project itself is prototyping SCADA system, the system needs to gather data from sensor (Data Acquisition) and give a control mechanism. I need to get data from few sensors like temperature sensor and pressure transmitter.

For the temperature sensor, I'm using LM35 which is quite common sensor. In normal room temperature, I expect to get around 0.3V (300mV) from the sensor. I do measured the sensor using multimeter and it gave me correct voltage reading. But when the Vout is connected to the ADC0 (LM3S8962), the reading that I got is around 150 (10 bits). I expect to get around 60 (10 bits) which is equivalent to 0.3V with 5V voltage supply.

In VI I'm using Elemental IO Node then Analog Input AI0, then Elemental IO is connected to the numeric indicator (all inside for loop). I tried to find the examples VI everywhere but I still couldn't find a way to fix it. I'm pretty new to LabVIEW so I hope I can get a help in this forum. Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english.

Regards,

Ilham Nandana   

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,053 Views)

hi you can find unstable information in the browser of examples is included in Labview, if you installed the toolset for microntroladores ARM, you must have Jan mind that these examples are designed to be downloaded to the ULINK2 Keil, must re-compile for you download the USB port if you have built the recorder

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,607 Views)