LabVIEW Development Best Practices Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop Execution Trace Toolkit points to an Unbundle by name for a reference leak

cross posted from: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Desktop-Execution-Trace-Toolkit-points-to-an-Unbundle-by-name/m-p/12...

Hi,

I figured there would be more people using Execution Trace Toolkit in this group than in the general LabVIEW community forum.

I have been using Desktop Execution Trace Toolkit 2009 to debug an application. We have been able to locate most of the reference leaks and fixed them. However, there is a reference leak that when I double click on the Execution Trace Toolkit line points to an Unbundle by name23970iA991FBEECF6EF94D.

The other times I got a reference leak, it would point to a place where a reference would actually get created such as Obtain Queue, Obtain Semaphore, etc.

Any idea why it is pointing to an Unbundle by name function?, also the event details are "VI: 0xD8300076", but I can not find that reference anywhere else in the trace report.

Thanks,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(5,020 Views)