LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the LabVIEW Communications Discussion Forum!

Thank you so much for your explanation.Actually, I have another problem concerning the results of my PSK modulation.

when I run my transmitter on QPSK modulation I got this image :

Capture2.PNG  and I don t know exactly where my fault is.Can you please help me

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(5,770 Views)

Sorry I was missing the filter parameters.the samples per symbol were not matched.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(5,767 Views)

Hi emnajaoua,

This thread is more of just introductions. You may want to start a new thread for your specific issues or post in a similar topic. You will get better visibility there. 

David C
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(5,752 Views)

@Nick-C wrote:

All,

Welcome to the discussion forum for LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite! This is an open forum for users of LabVIEW Communications to share their product related questions and knowledge with each other. Like our other NI discussion forums, NI engineers will be active in helping to resolve questions and provide feedback.

For getting started materials, tutorials and example code, try visiting the SDR Community

Sir,

I am running example OFDM tx & rxCode on USRP 2943 . In receiver VI , in CFO Correction dependencies one block "Ramp pattern by samples" is showing error

"This method call node couldnot find its target. The target may have been moved renamed or deleted".

Please specify and locate how to get the asked target?

Thanks & Regards

Lucky 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(3,961 Views)

Please suggest how to get the target block in attached picture.

Code: OFDM TX & RX

Hardware: USRP 2943

Error in: CFO Correction Dependency "Ramp Pattern by Samples".

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(3,960 Views)

Hi Lucky,

Please create a new post with your questions so that other community members and AE support will see it.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(3,959 Views)

Hello Everyone, I'd like to measure my experiment data by using two Keithley 2000 which are controlled by Labview software. But I have some problem this labview block diagram, that I wrote, it can run but the sequence of channel changes every time, and both keithley 2000 aren't simultaneous. If who do have any idea to write Labview block diagram better than me, please introduce me. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(3,066 Views)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(3,065 Views)