LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the LabVIEW Communications Discussion Forum!

All,

Welcome to the discussion forum for LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite! This is an open forum for users of LabVIEW Communications to share their product related questions and knowledge with each other. Like our other NI discussion forums, NI engineers will be active in helping to resolve questions and provide feedback.

For getting started materials, tutorials and example code, try visiting the SDR Community

Nick C | Software Project Manager - LabVIEW Real-Time | National Instruments
Message 1 of 18
(14,841 Views)

hi! i want to send desierd value of data from android phone to labVIEW with the help of data dashboard i am only able to recive data on android by using shared variable in labVIEW. any changing that would lead me to the solution of sending data ???

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(14,451 Views)

I am doing a project "Ethernet based Smart house using LabVIEW".

So how can the house  send a SMS or e-mail to the user when any abnormal situation will be happened?

Can we use a GSM module or any other method is there?

Please help me for the above case.

Message 3 of 18
(14,416 Views)

I have a doubt.

"which timng node is used for determining the roll over time?"

Can anyone please help me to find the answer?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(14,414 Views)

You are still posting in the wrong forum and in an unrelated thread. This forum here is about software defined radio (SDR).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(14,408 Views)

HEllo! 

I have a problem, I'm using the Tx and Rx example in Labview Communications between 2 URSPs with QPSK modulation, and applying coding (LDPC + BCH), the problem is when I demodulate the output bitstream from the QPSK demodulator is always changing (always receiving) and it changes too quickly I can't properly decode and compare to the original PN sequence sent. Is there a way to obtain a fixed output bit stream? I would really appreciate help in this matter!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(12,928 Views)
So why don't you start a new thread for a new problem?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(12,921 Views)

Hello,

I want to transmite a bpsk signal over the SDR 2901 (teaching bundle ) but i get this error : "Error -1074118645 occurred at niUSRP Write Tx Data (CDB WDT).gvi"

I have decreased the IQ rate , increased the number of bits to be generated but nothing helped so far.I can t understand why it is not working.

I really need help for this project.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(11,747 Views)

just a remark : only when I execute my project in highlight mode the error appears to me .

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(11,744 Views)

Your last comment is the key. When you run a VI with Highlight Execution, LabVIEW Communications forces your host code to run in one thread. It is physically running slower, but still trying to interact with real-world I/O that is obviously not slow. So you will see weird things like buffers overflowing, etc. when running in Highlight Execution. Highlight Execution is just a debugging tool.

Cheers,

Rahul B.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(11,742 Views)