From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 412031 started appearing when using example 'Upload file to bucket.vi'

This one is stumping me. I had this example VI from the AWS toolkit working fine a couple of weeks ago. Now when I try to use it I get the error listed below.

I have double and triple-checked the keys and they are correct. Moreover they work find using AWS console commands.

i haven't altered the example VI in any way. What are the possible culprits here? Could my security or firewall be getting in the way?  I am hoping to use the AWS toolkit as part of a larger deployed application, but if I can't even get the examples working I'll have to try something else 😞

Note: I work for a large corporation so it's non-trivial to find out if my IS department changed something over the past few weeks. I will likely have to figure out what happened on my own. Sucks.

"Error 412031 occurred at NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Create Error Cluster from Response Body.vi"

Possible reason(s):

SignatureDoesNotMatch - The request signature Amazon calculated does not match the provided signature. The AWS Secret Key value may be incorrect.

Complete call chain:
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Create Error Cluster from Response Body.vi
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Check Error and Get Call Result.vi
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Send API Request v4.vi
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Make HTTP Request v4.vi:480002
NI_AWS_Core.lvlib:HTTP Request.lvclass:Low-Level HTTP Request AWS v4.vi:4270002
NI_AWS_S3.lvlib:Bucket.lvclass:List Buckets.vi
NI_AWS_S3.lvlib:Bucket.lvclass:Obtain Bucket.vi
Upload File to Bucket.vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,529 Views)