Programming Languages: LabVIEW, Python, C#

Certifications:

Used LabVIEW Since: LabVIEW 8.2

Application Areas:
  • Automated Post-Silicon Validation for Car Access
  • Teaching/Education
  • Onboarding new employees to the team

Biography:

I am working as post silicon validation software architect for NXP Semiconductors Austria in Graz. Since joining NXP in 2013, I am responsible for automated validation measurements for semiconductor products in the automotive industry. I spent most of my time in building modular, scalable and reusable automated measurement systems. As part of his job I am organizing regularly onsite LabVIEW User Groups. Furthermore I am sharing knowledge and collaborating across different sites with a strong focus on proficiency.
I am active in semiconductor validation for more than 10 years and started my career at SensorDynamics in 2006 as lab engineer. Before joining NXP, I was working as field sales engineer for National Instruments and as engineer for an Alliance Partner. I am holding a master degree in automation technology from the University of Applied Science campus02 of Graz and a bachelor degree in Psychology from the University of Graz. Furthermore I am a part time lecturer at the master degree program System Test Engineering at the FH JOANNEUM Graz.

Books: Not yet 😅

Discussion Groups: Mainly NXP Internal Community

Contributors