From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW Champions Directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012 LabVIEW Champion Inductees | Nine New Members!

The New Kids on the Block

Each year there is a call for new Champions and all applications are reviewed, we only accept the crème de la crème. This year we are inducting nine passionate LabVIEW users into the LabVIEW Champions program. This year’s group is formed from all corners of the world: the United States, Australia, India, Poland and the UK. Among this group are 4 CLDs and 4 CLAs; impressive additions to the fold.

Below are a couple of the responses we received from the new members when they were told their applications were accepted and they were now LabVIEW Champions.

• “Wow! Thank you so much, I’m absolutely delighted to be accepted into the Champions group! I’ve always held any Champion’s advice in hugely high regard, and to think that I’m being accepted as one myself is like a dream!”
  • “Thank you ...and congrats on your excellent and wise choice! I am honored to be included within the LabVIEW Champions program. I will update my Champion Profile page after I've had a chance to come down off of cloud 9.”

Who are these extraordinary individuals and what region are they in?

Australia

Jonathon Green – CLA, JGCODE, started using LabVIEW in 2005

** FUN FACT – There are 6 CLAs in Australia and a third of them are Champions!

India

Parag Deshpande – CLD, John Deere, started using LabVIEW version 7.1 in 2007

Samuel James  - CLD, Vestas Technologies, started using LabVIEW in 2007 with version 8.2

Poland

Piotr Maj – CLD, University of Science & Technology Krakow, started with version 6i in 2002

United States

Darin Kinion - Lawerence Livermore Nat’l Lab, LabVIEW User since 1993 on verson 1.0

Jeff Bohrer - CLD, LSI Corp, started using LabVIEW version 5.1 in 2001

Fabiola De la Cueva - CLA, Consultant, LabVIEW User since 2000

Justin Goeres – CLA, JKI Inc (Alliance Partner) started using LabVIEW version 4.1 in 1997

UK

Dr. Richard Thomas - CLA, Product Technology Partners Ltd (Alliance Partner), started using LabVIEW version 6i in 2000

This brings the total number of LabVIEW Champions (and die hard Jeff K fans) to 45. Please join me in congratulating the newest members!

Contact Kelly.Hunka@ni.com with any questions.

Regards,
Claire Reid
National Instruments
Contributors