LabVIEW Architects Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for topic discussions for Tuesday, September 29th

Hello LAF members,

Time is working in weird ways during these COVID times... I happened to look at the calendar and realized that next week is our next LAF meeting.

It is not enough time to put together presentations but we could get together and discuss a topic like we did last time. 

I could also do a variation of the presentation that I have been giving to other LabVIEW User Group Meetings. As usual, post your ideas and the post with the most kudos will determine the topic/presentation we will use.

Thanks,

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,019 Views)

Go over why we re-architected how DQMH modules are launched in DQMH 5.0

How we solved a Root Loop issue

These topics are pertinent to any architecture that launches VIs dynamically regardless of the framework used.

Vote with your kudos if you want us to discuss this next week.

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Message 2 of 7
(3,009 Views)

Hi Fab, I did not knew this topic until you mention it on one of your talks, I did not get the idea so, I did my homework and came to this topic about Root Loop.

Root Loop

I get the idea, but i did not comprehend the problem with DQMH (I know "Start Module.vi" uses the asyncronous call to a vi), I'm interested to go deep in this topic.

Message 3 of 7
(2,980 Views)

Last May, Aristos Queue and I presented a webinar on interfaces in G.  I took an initial look into how they change applications in Actor Framework.  I've expanded the content a bit since then and I'd be happy to bring my portion of that talk to our meeting.

Message 4 of 7
(2,953 Views)

I could talk about OAuth2 web authentication and LabVIEW, and all the LabVIEW bugs I found along the way.

Brian Powell
Stravaro, LLC

Learn more about the DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops.
Message 5 of 7
(2,940 Views)

Brian, you've had that in our queue for a while.  I'll kudo that...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,912 Views)

Brian got the most kudos

Meeting event details at https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Architects-Forum/Meeting-Tuesday-September-29th-OAuth2-web-authenti...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,748 Views)