Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transmit data from labview to arduino through HC06

I want to turn on and off a LED(pin 13) on the arduino uno board using bluetooth(Sending the data from my computer bluetooth to the HC06 Bluetooth Module plug-in the arduino uno).

1-I paired both deivce and added the hc 06 to my devices on the laptop.

2-i made sure that the hc06 TX and RX are connected well.

3-i uploaded the schematics provided by the labview-arduino interface add-on provided by NI.

But it didn't work. The data won't get in the while loop and the laptop keep on showing me a pop-up window to add the device.Then when i press it, it show THAT DIDN'T WORK.

Im using WIN10 64 bit (toshiba). with labview 2013 64 bit.

Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,892 Views)

Also after a while it showing the error-1073807360

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,890 Views)

Hi georgesbou,

This error most likely occurs when you're trying to open a VISA resource which is already open. Try to restart your computer and then run your VI. Please make sure to not use the abort button(the round red button) to stop the program. Always use the "stop" control on your front panel beacuase using the abort button might not close the VISA session opened for the device.

As for your program structure, please move the "set digital pin mode" VI out of the while loop, as you have to set pin mode only once. Also put some delay in your loop, maybe a 100 ms.

And can you please attach screen shots of the pop-windows that you get after running the VI ?

Regards, 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,839 Views)