Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when communicating with Lecroy WaveRunner 64Xi by TCP/IP using Labview

Hi, all

Sorry to bother you again.

I posted my problem in http://forums.ni.com/t5/Instrument-Control-GPIB-Serial/Lecroy-WaveRunner-64Xi-Using-LabVIEW/m-p/1215... yesterday. I found it is a solved problem and I think I should post a new one here.

I also try to communicate with the waverunner 64Xi by using the TcP/IP. I followed all the steps mentioned in the instruction manual. The test also passed. But the problem is I still can not find the visa source name from the labview programs. It shows visa error for the remote system in the measurement and automation explorer.

vicp.jpg

Pass the test:

read.jpg

write.jpg

No new source name in the labview program:

labview.jpg

Visa error:

error.jpg

I think I might miss some very important setting I do not know. Could anyone give me some suggestion? Thanks very much.

Zengguang Qin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,325 Views)

Hi Zengguang,

It seems like someone had responded to your last post in the other thread and it seems to have resolved your issue. Is this still the case or do you still need assistance on this issue?

Raj
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,286 Views)

Hi,Raj

You are right. I just do not know what should I do after my problem has been solved. I think I should change the state of my thread to be solved. But I did not find where to set it.I think you could delete my thread.

Sorry for the trouble I bring to you.

Best regards

Zengguang Qin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,281 Views)