Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64-bit Labview 2013 Ni-845x = ?????

Rediculous....

If I have the following setup:

- Windows 7 64-bit

- Labview 2013 64-bit

- NI USB-8452

What driver do I use??????? 

v2.1.2 is 32-bit only...

v2.1 coverd 64-bits but not for Labview 2013, stops at 2012. Found this in a random compatibility chart no where near the damn driver or HW pages. 

This is a maze of information, and digging for info like this should not be the norm.

My NI USB-8452 is glitchy when looking for it in NI Max. When I try to use the driver for I2C setup and immediately disconnects from USB (I hear the Window USB disconnect noise).

Has anyone had this problem? What driver do I use for Labview 2013 64-bit  for the NI USB-8452.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,381 Views)
The readme for 2.1.2 states support for 64-bit and for 2013. Did you try this? What version do you currently have installed?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,369 Views)

Hey Dennis,

Yes I also just found the read me covers LV'13 64-bit. I guess they need to fix the documention on the site. Weird my box was working fine, then it just started crashing everytime I tried to use it. Tried everything, though maybe a driver got corrupted so reinstalled and it was the wrong one, and then tried to find the right one and I couldn't.

I guess this is resolved...in summary:

NI-845x Driver v2.1.2 is for LV2013, 64-bit. 

The key is to read the README as the website states only 32-bit LV, which is incorrect, it covers both flavors.

Thanks,

-Peter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,355 Views)

My box is still not working. 

I have:

NI USB-8451 (works fine)

NI USB-8452 (fails on ARG1 and I know it is right).

How can the same piece of cod work for one and not the other. It work previously, and now all of the sudden it's broken for the 8452 only.

See attached picture.

Please help me before I go insane.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,347 Views)