From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Hobbyist Toolkit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling a DC motor in LabVIEW (LINX) with a L298N H-Bridge IC and Relay

Hi All, 

If you already haven't seen on the main LabVIEW forum I created a topic where I post tutorials on how to do things in LINX with platforms such as the Arduino and ESP8266 platforms. 

Here is my latest tutorial, where I show you how to control a DC motor in LabVIEW with an Arduino + L298N/Relay.

Best Regards,

Sin | Electrical Engineer & Principal Consultant 

Message 1 of 2
(2,630 Views)

Hi SIN.K,

I looked the video "LabVIEW Basics #7 - ESP8266 ESP-01 TCP/IP Socket Server + LabVIEW TCP/IP Client + USB Programmer Mod" on youtube and I have a question about it. (Sorry, I just find here as the relevant place to ask)

As you may know ESP82xx (as server) has the limit of 5 client connection. I have an access-point that supports up to 255 connection at the same time. Now, I want to build the DHCP server with Labview which runs on local computer. All other modules which are equipped with ES82xx will connect to the access-point and I want to send and receive data with the interface developed by Labview.

Could you please provide me some information about it?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,413 Views)