cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug??

Solved!
Go to solution

XMQ@Z00C]DF]]G[LPFSFQ{K.png

 if i create a class Inherit from G#Object here don‘t add G#Object_Create method,then if i change Inherit to other class, and then call father's method it will occur error. I think here add G#Object_Create method defaultly will be better.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(5,966 Views)

I'm sorry. I have read this many times but do not follow. Could you please create a sample project with code explaining the problem?

Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(5,907 Views)

I create UI class Inherit from G#Object,then change Inherit to queue support class ,then create UI class ,then call queue support class‘method,occur error。

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(5,900 Views)

The code you sent cannot be run since there is an error. The error description is clear: "The connector pane of the strictly typed VI reference input includes a dynamically dispatched terminal, which means it is part of a method of a LabVIEW class. Dynamic member VIs are not supported by the Call by Reference node in this version of LabVIEW." Is this the error you are referring to or what error do you get? If I run the disabled code that just calls the "Method1.vi", it works as expected.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(5,893 Views)

可能原因

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x1) 输入参数无效。如输入是路径,路径可能包含操作系统禁止使用的字符,如?或@。  this is my error

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(5,891 Views)

8D_NAE3E%]BT{66Z_OK`5I0.png

if i add (queue create vi) in (ui create  vi)  it works.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(5,890 Views)

@yanzhanglin wrote:

可能原因

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x1) 输入参数无效。如输入是路径,路径可能包含操作系统禁止使用的字符,如?或@。  this is my error

Google translated: "The input parameter is invalid. If the input is a path, the path may contain characters prohibited by the operating system, such as? Or @ "

Is your file name ok?

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(5,880 Views)

yanzhanglin_0-1619574595252.png

here add this VI can solve problem

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(5,863 Views)

I have tried recreating code from your initial description and do what I think you are describing but I do not get an error. What error do you get? What code are you running? For us to be able to help, you need to post code that presents the behavior that you are seeing.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(5,855 Views)

1. create queue_class Inherit  from G#

2.create UI_class Inherit  from G#

3. change UI_class  Inherit  to queue_class 

4.create a test vi, this vi content is create a UI_class  ,then call dequeue method  it occur errors .

i am very sorry that my English is very poor!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(5,850 Views)