G Web Development Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access the G web development course

Solved!
Go to solution

The post about resources mentions the online course Creating Web Applications Using G Web Development Software.

When I try to access this course I get this message:

Sorry, we were unable to find a match for that search term or you do not have access to content matching your filter selection, please try again.

Why can I not access this course?

PS. I would have posted this question under the posting itself, but it seems to be locked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
Message 1 of 19
(3,679 Views)

I had the same problem. I raised the issue with NI support, they checked my setup, instructed me to do what I was already doing anyway, and it never worked. In the end I gave up, and forgot all about it till I saw your post.

Message 2 of 19
(3,645 Views)

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I am checking with the right people at ni to correct it. Once done, we will post a response.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(3,628 Views)

Any luck yet Pramrao? I really want to get ahead with the G web dev software.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(3,547 Views)

Hi @aartjan, Access to the training is not free. I believe you will need a Software Subscription Plan (SSP), or something similar.

David C
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(3,535 Views)

Yeap, I have one of those. Doesn't help, sorry.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19
(3,514 Views)

@AustinManinTown wrote:

Hi @aartjan, Access to the training is not free. I believe you will need a Software Subscription Plan (SSP), or something similar.

Yeah I think so. when you have SSP or Learning credit you'll find something like a screenshot bellow:

G-Web Training.png

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(3,525 Views)

No, the website is still sending me around in circles. I actually do have a registered SSP for Labview Professional software suite. Also I seem to have some learning credit Since I am able to access various other courses.

aartjan_0-1636383692490.png

Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to actually start the G web course anywhere.

Message 8 of 19
(3,504 Views)

It's called continuous improvement! 😉

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(3,500 Views)

Hi @aartjn. I have sent an email to the people who support the online training. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
(3,479 Views)