I just adquire a cFP 2000 with somo IO Modules, I am runing labview 2011 with Windows 7 and fieldpoint drivers 6.0.9...... When I open the max I am able to see the module, at the begining it was connected and running, when I tried to find devices (IO Modules) an error showd that the software is not install nor the drivers are not correct..... after several attemps I think I damage the software of the controller now the status led is blinking twice, I saw that I need to reprogram.... but when I push the add software an error that says that module does not suppot this action is showed..... Any ideas, I am guessing that the windows is the problem
Hi Mario. I believe LabVIEW 8.5.1 was the last version to support the cFP-20x0 series of controllers.
Check about a page down here: http://download.ni.com/support/softlib/fieldpoint/6.0.6/fieldpointreadme.html
I will see if I can find the RT 8.5, I have the Basic LabVIEW but I need the RT and the module is not for download on NI.support
I installed the Labview 8.5 with MAX 5.0 and Fieldpoint 6.0.9......... The remote system show the device and it is marked as connected-SafeMode (Improper Installation) I tried to go to software to update the BIOS but I saw an error after I press the add/remove software...... it shows....... the selected target does not support this function......... HELP!!!
Try following the steps in this KB. I realize that it is for cRIO, but the two platforms are quite similar with regards to their RT controllers. It basically suggests trying to format the controller before installing anything on it.
Still not able to do anything....... I exchange the module for a new one, I open the MAX and I can see the module as Connected - Running but when I click the software tree it just disconnects and it show a message......Timed out while commonucating..... when I click OK the controller connects again...... I just dont know what else to do....... I downgrade to Labview 8.2 with RT 8.2 Max 5.0 ....... I need help!!!
Issue solved..... I downgrade everything....... Fieldpoint from 6.0.9 to 6.0.6 and MAX from 5.0 to 4.6 and it worked