FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the labview 2014 and i can connect to the fp-1000 , but there is no data coming up, i am using the temperature measurement example for the fp-tc-120

I am new to using filedpoint, I  have the labview 2014, i am using the temperature measurement example for the fp-tc-120, it will find the fp-tc-120 but when i run the programme im not getting and data back and i duno why , be grateful if anyone can help ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,995 Views)

Hi, 

to be able to help you, I will need a little more information. Could you please answer the questions below.

1. Could you list all the hardware you are using? 

2. Can you get a reading in MAX? 

3. What is the example called and where can it be found? 

4. Do you get any errors or any kind of other response? 

5. When you say that you do not get any data, do you mean that there is no communication or do you get just e.g. zeroes?

/Anton

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,967 Views)

Fr now Ionly have a thermocouple connected to channel 0 of the fp-tc-120,

No readings from max,

Field point temperature measurement in the 2014 library, i saved it to the 2010 version,

I was getting an error 33809 at first but now im getting error  34200,

yes I am only getting zeros, when I hightlight exicution it says error 34200 ok.  so that confuses me .

thanks for your reply,

Jason

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,947 Views)

Hi, 

I think the first thing to acchieve would be to get the temperature readings function in MAX. Which drivers do you have on the FieldPoint and which version do you have on the computer? 

The reason why it says OK is because it is a warning and not an error. 

/Anton

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,942 Views)

Hi,

I have been looking for topics in the forum but I couldn't find an answer. The problem I have is the same (code 34200). I can report you all the information you requested to the user:

ASundq escribió:

Hi, 

to be able to help you, I will need a little more information. Could you please answer the questions below.

1. Could you list all the hardware you are using? TC-FP-120

2. Can you get a reading in MAX? YES

3. What is the example called and where can it be found? "Temperature Measurement.vi"

4. Do you get any errors or any kind of other response? No error. Only the code 34200

5. When you say that you do not get any data, do you mean that there is no communication or do you get just e.g. zeroes? When I select the source in the example vi, I just get zeroes. As I said, I can read each channel perfectly in NI MAX but not in the LabView.

/Anton

For further information, I am using Labview 2015 SP1, and Fieldpoint 15.0.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,380 Views)

Hey Mapmic,

This might be version incompatiblity. Fieldpoint 15.0 doesn't support LabVIEW 2015 SP1 (table in readme).

Fieldpoint 15.5 does support LabVIEW 2015 SP1. Please install 15.5 and let us know if the issue is resolved.

Andrew T.
"His job is to shed light, and not to master" - Robert Hunter
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,335 Views)