Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alignment issue

if I look up who kudoed a message, see attachment, the thick blue bar overlaps with the web site menu...

I am using hte latest Firefox on Windows

alignment issue.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,734 Views)

I'm not seeing that issue.  At least not normally.

It is odd that the bread crumb trail has wrapped to 2 lines which it what seems to be the real problem.

Is your window particularly narrow?  If you can stretch the window wider, does it fix itself?

I can only replicate your issue if I narrow the width of the browser window down to about a bit more than half my monitor width.  It probably varies with your zoom level and how long the text is in the bread crumb trail.

I know I keep my zoom level in Firefox at about 90% because I find the text is just too big at the 100% level.  I can't see enough of the meaningful text in messages at once because all the menus and bars and white space eat up so much space vertically.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,715 Views)

The screenshot is 1527 pixel wide, on a monitor with 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution, so I do not think that the window is particularly narrow. Zoom level is 100%.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,712 Views)

I see what you mean.  I followed your bread crumb trail to that particular message thread to see if I could see the same behavior.  And I could.

Capture.PNG

I'm never in LabWindows/CVI, so my earlier tests were in the LabVIEW board and I could only replicate if I dramatically shrunk the width of the window.

From the screenshot, you can see that message should have plenty of width to show the whole trail.

It must be something peculiar with the LabWindows forum, perhaps its style page is slightly different.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,701 Views)

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of this alignment issue and have captured it to our development backlog. We are tracking this and hope to implement it when priority allows.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,692 Views)

This should be resolved now.

Thanks,
Lili

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6