cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong city in My Profile

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I just realized that "My Profile" information box, which is located in the bottom left corner inside the Service Request Manager, shows both my current location (the city where my current employer is located) and the city where I lived 5 years ago. No matter how many times I try to change it, it seems to stick there. For some reason the city name is stored somewhere and doesn't get deleted and/or replaced.

Is this a known issue? Is there any support service from NI where they can fix it? The service requests only seems to apply for NI Products, but there's no clear indication of who to Contact for these kind of things.

Thanks in advance!

Ismael

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,517 Views)

Hi IID,

You can update your profile in my account.

profile.PNG

Go to my profile

my profile.PNG

Click on edit profile.

Here is where you can update your information.

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,479 Views)

Hi Kristi,

Unfortunately that doesn't work. I have tried it many times, and it does update my current city...But it keeps the old one too! It actually shows both - my current city and the one where I lived 6 years ago, an dprobably the first location I set on my account when I created it.

Is there any way to clear completely it?

Thanks,

Ismael

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,455 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author IID

Hi IID,

Please send me a private message with the information you need to be updated and I will work on getting it fixed for you. 

Best Regards,
Kristi Martinez
NI Community Support
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,445 Views)

Hi Kristi,

Thank you. I send you a PM.

Best regards,

Ismael

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5