Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The LIST 2

Robert Cole wrote:...It's interesting to see my name on THE LIST twice. I was never able to repatriate my old account from when I worked at another company, so there sits RobCole and Robert Cole (my current account) on the list.

Nice to get this info. There are a number of List members in the same situation. I'll patch your score in the next issues.
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 91 of 205
(2,895 Views)

chilly charly a écrit:

Nice to get this info. There are a number of List members in the same situation. I'll patch your score in the next issues.

Indeed

Give me back my lost stars....

LabVIEW, C'est LabVIEW

Message 92 of 205
(2,899 Views)
Jean-Pierre,
I thought you would be pleased to see that I had already taken your duplicate identities into account. But no, you are not satisfied ! you are complaining for a bunch of 10 star ratings that I forgot to add to your score...:(

So, I must apologize, and I have to promize that this will never happen again...

How boring !

Do you think you can wait for sunday until I get this unacceptable error corrected ?

😄 (<- added a smiley here just in case...)

0 Kudos
Message 93 of 205
(2,892 Views)
I am deeply sorry for my unjustified complains... but I am still confused. You mean you count my contributions from other dup (sorry, didn't notice, thanks) BUT forgot to add my stars??? This conspiracy reaches far beyond my own paranoia... (hey time to change my sig...)

It must be corrected NOW! (safety smiley Smiley Very Happy)

LabVIEW, C'est LabVIEW

Message 94 of 205
(2,890 Views)
Too late to edit.

chilly (or charly? what is your first name?), can you correct ALL editions of the list accordingly, please? (:tongueincheekssmiley:  )

Message Edité par Jean-Pierre Drolet le 07-22-2005 10:50 AM

LabVIEW, C'est LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 95 of 205
(2,896 Views)
Here is a correction of the last List issue. You are obliged to modify the previous file. JPD is planning random controls (using is GPS) and any file where his star rating would still be wrong will be an excuse for deep violence. Beware !..

0 Kudos
Message 96 of 205
(2,891 Views)

Jean-Pierre Drolet wrote:...can you correct ALL editions of the list accordingly, please?

NO !

0 Kudos
Message 97 of 205
(2,895 Views)
How many stars do you expect with this kind of (not so kind) answer? Smiley Tongue

LabVIEW, C'est LabVIEW

0 Kudos
Message 98 of 205
(2,893 Views)

@Jean-Pierre Drolet wrote:
How many stars do you expect with this kind of (not so kind) answer? Smiley Tongue

None at all. Please go on vacation and leave me alone. I'm so upset that I could even divide your scores by 2 ...

😛

:D:D:D

Wait and see...

0 Kudos
Message 99 of 205
(2,884 Views)

Issue n°29

Pft...pft... I'm eating dust. No way to fight. Ben was right (isn't that a pleonasm ?)

Mikeporter is doing an awesome comeback. Now in second position behind Aaltenbach. He'll catch tst. However, since he has not been that much talkative, his BreakPoint handicap is so large that tst has still some chance to become the fourth golden Enthusiast.

Altenbach occupies now a well deserved third position. Chapeaux bas, Messieurs !

Welcome to nine new members :ManuelW, Yukee, ryanm, DJ L., kmoorthy76107, DaSh, Colin hughes, mohadjer and atseng

And goodbye to Rob Cole (329 replies), suppressed from the List. That's not a punition for being aggressive with the List master (JPD, you can relax...), but a correction of his duplicate status. Accordingly, Robert Cole is doing a significant jump to the 48th place.

The List gathers now 510 Enthusiasts.

Message Edited by chilly charly on 07-25-2005 07:17 AM

Message 100 of 205
(2,861 Views)