Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on writing a post

I want to write a post on a LV topic, but something seems to be wrong: 1. Attachements doesn't work: I have chosen a file and have clicked on "Add Attachment", but nothing happens. 2. When I click on "Preview" my text disappear. What can I do? EPH1
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,357 Views)

Only some file types are allowed as attachment. If you want to attach any other file, you need to place it in a zip file first.

To attach a file, you don't click "add attachment" you click "chose file" and browse for the file.

("add attachment" only gives you another "chose file" button of you want to attach a a second (or later third) attachment.)

What kind of OS and browser are you using? Maybe you are using some industrial strenght popup blocker that blocks the attachment dialog. What are your browser security settings?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,346 Views)

My OS: Windows XP

Browser: Firefox 13.

The interessting behavior is the following: The answer to the last post (this one) is without problems: I can attach files, I have Icons above the editing window and can use the preview function.

But when I want to start a new post, it is different: no Icons, preview deletes the text and I can't attache files (nothing happens). And if I click on "Spell check", then I get: "An Unexpected Error has occurred.".

Greetings EPH1

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,315 Views)