Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI.com has blocked me?

Edit: Well this post worked so now I'm confused.  Here is the rest of the original post.

I tried posting a reply to a post here:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Code/VLC-scripting-in-LabVIEW/tac-p/4176069#M14837

As soon as I hit Post Your Comment this page comes up:

NI Blocked.png

I tried this with and without a VPN, and on two different networks.  Is this affecting everyone or just me?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,622 Views)

Hi @Hooovahh,

We implemented some new security features in July and the system sometimes sees the technical content that members post as one of various types of attacks. We have been tuning it as we notice them. I will take this to that team and see if we can stop this one.

If you had an attachment, I suggest zipping it as a workaround until we get modify the filters.

Thanks,

Mark

Community Manager
NI Community
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,618 Views)

Nope no attachment.  In fact you can't post attachments to comments on Example Code except pictures (would be great if you could where do I make the suggestion?).  I tried posting the text here that I wanted to post but it was also blocked.  Attached is the text I was going to post.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,615 Views)

I just got the reminder from NI asking if my issue here was resolved.  I tested it this morning and it still isn't allowing me to post the message I previously attached.

Message 4 of 4
(1,552 Views)