Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert an image option enhancement

Currently when "Insert an image" is chosen, a separate window showing the following 3 items
1)From My Computer
2)From My Gallery
3)From Another Site

is displayed as 3 separate tabs. By default it will shows the first one "From My computer". Although this is quite convenient, when slower speed systems are used, we need to wait some time to go to the second or third option. Instead when the "Insert an image" option is chosen, if it displays all the options in a single page one by one down, like the attached one, it will be good. Any suggestions?

The attached picture is just a sample GUI. Needs more enhancement though Smiley Wink

Insert an Image.PNG

Message 1 of 3
(5,813 Views)
A nice suggestion mathan!!:smileywink:
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,808 Views)

I don't think that My Path would be a good idea if it is from your local computer, unless, it is used to upload and automatically provide a link to the uploaded image.

My Gallery was discussed in this forum and many decided not to use it becuase if you delete items from My Gallery, it makes the image dissappear from the thread whereit gets posted.

Which leaves the last entry URL, which is the one most people (if not all) use at the moment.

Unless the first item is something that uploads the images and automatically displays the image, you would have a single choice, which would be acceptable to me.  🙂

Message 3 of 3
(5,771 Views)