Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coding Challenges!

Unfortunately, the LabVIEW coding challenges were discussed in a section that was not migrated to the new forum.

(e.g. the link at the bottom of http://www.ni.com/devzone/lvzone/codingchallenge.htm generically points to the forums.)

I really enjoyed these discussions and I would like very much if a special "Coding Challenges" forum could be created (maybe under "special interest"?). I hope the old challenge discussions are still backed up somewhere. It would be really great if this new forum could be pre-populated with these great old threads. They are very valuable learning tools!

Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
(3,364 Views)
altenbach -

I will work with the team here to determine how we plan to implement Coding Challenges moving forward. One option is to create the separate board and the other is to create them in the LabVIEW board and float them to the top of the board for a period of time the same way the "Welcome" message is now. There are pros and cons of both approaches and we will need to determine which is the more favorable approach.

I believe we still have the posts from the old topics and we will work on making those available as well.

Thanks!
Molly K.
Web Support & Operations Manager
National Instruments
Message 2 of 2
(3,346 Views)