From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autonomous Problems HELP!!!!!

In my program (btw I am using labview for frc 2013) i am running it in robotmain. That should deploy all of the .vi's. But my autonomous is not. I had not changed any settings it kind of just happened. When i make a new program the same thing keeps happening. Why?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,825 Views)

First, I'd suggest moving up to LabVIEW for FRC 2014. But other than that, and not knowing much about your code some things you might try are.

Some Basics

- Does Teleop Run (i.e. can you drive the robot with a joystick)

- Make sure Autonoumous is set on your driver station when you enable the robot.

- Make sure your Robot Code light is green

Debugging

- put a break point on one of the wires in the Autonomous vi, then goto RobotMain.vi and hit the Run arrow. The code will deploy and run. If the program does not stop at the break point, the VI is not really running.

if you zip your main functions from your software (i.e. RobotMain.vi, Autonomous.vi, etc) I can try to look at it but I took LabVIEW for FRC 2013 off my computer so I'm not sure if I could do much more than look at it.

Good Luck

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,965 Views)