Distributed Control & Automation Framework (DCAF)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Running Temperature Controller Example

Hi,

When I try to run Host Main.vi in the Temperature Controller Example, I get a pop up stating that an error occured at Loadclass.vi because it could not find the Temperature Controller Logic configuration.lvclass. I'm assuming it wouldn't find the other classes either if it was allowed to continue. Do I need to manually add the classes to the project? Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,510 Views)

If you have both engines under the PC target in your configuration, you'll need to make sure you've rescripted the host includes file to reflect that.  In the DCAF Configuration Editor, go to Tools and choose the option to rescript the includes VI for the PC target.  After doing this it should work for you.  You do not need to manually add classes to the project - this is what the includes VI takes care of for you.

Cheers,

Matt Pollock
National Instruments
Message 2 of 4
(5,305 Views)

I would suggest including this step in the PDF document that comes with the example. Makes sense now that I understand what it is doing. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,305 Views)

Happy to help!  Thanks for the feedback.  It is posted as an issue on our Documentation repo: https://github.com/LabVIEW-DCAF/SampleApplications/issues/16

Cheers,

Matt Pollock
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,305 Views)