Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Installation LabVIEW 8.2 Detection error while opening

I have installed and activated the LabVIEW 8.2 full development system in a laptop Tecra M1 Toshiba without any problem. However, when I double click in the LabVIEW 8.2 inco, the program opens the first screen and when Initializing plug-ins it appears the following message :

LabVIEW 8.2 Development System has detected a problem and it must close

I have been working with the Toshiba without any problem with versions 7.1 and 8.0. The only difference it is that with the previous versions I had the Service Pack 1 and before installing the 8.2 I installed the Service Pack 2.

I have delated all Ni programs using the Windows Install Cleanup program and re-installed again the LabVIEW 8.2, but I am getting the same error.   

With other programs the computer works well.

Any idea how to solve this problem ?

Simbani.  
0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 3
3.631 Vistas

Hola Simbani

Gracias por utilizar el foro de National Instruments. Por lo que comentas me parece que tu problema es de instalacion y no tiene nada que ver con la version de Service Pack que estas instalando.

Te recomiendo que  desinstales la version 8.2 desde el panel de control  y que tambien desinstales los drivers.

Vuelve a hacer la instalacion de labview 8.2 junto con los drivers y ya no debes de tener problemas para utilizar el acceso directo de LV 8.2.

(nota: no es necesario que desinstales las versiones anteriores de LV)

Por favor sigue este procedimiento y si tienes algun problema hazmelo saber .

Gracias por utilizar los productos de National Instruments.

saludos Emoticono feliz

Erwin Franz

Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified TestStand Developer
0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 3
3.624 Vistas

Hi Simbani

If you already uninstall LV 8.2 and the drivers and you got the same error after installing it again

Maybe you can erase the registry of NI products on your computer.

This is not a very good recommendation and I have to tell you that you need administrator's privileges on the computer you are using.

If you dont know how to do this I can help you but this kind of support is not for a discussion forum so maybe you can fill the form in

www.ni.com/soporte  describing your problem and I personally will take care of the problem trying to give you the fastest and best solution.

Please let me know your decision and results.

I hope that at this moment you already be able to use your National Instruments

Emoticono feliz

Erwin Franz

Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified TestStand Developer
0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 3
3.615 Vistas