From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital Multimeters (DMMs) and Precision DC Sources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am trying to build a digital voltmeter using discrete components i.e 74ls90, 7447, AND gate lm324 comparator, and D-latch to reset it. Can anyone please help me with it???

i am trying to build a DC digital voltmeter using discrete components i.e 74ls90, 7447, AND gate, lm324(op amp) comparator, and D-latch to reset it. Can anyone please help me with it???

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,686 Views)

I suggest you find a better forum than one dedicated to NI's DMMs. You don't mention the A/D converter you are using but that would be one place to start.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,683 Views)

OK, he went to the circuit design suite board 🙂

And I assume he want to build the AD converter, that's why he didn't name one 🙂

Dual slope, U->F or sigma delta....  nice project to get some insights in times where you get a (raw) 24bit converter for the price of a beer.

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,675 Views)

well i am using ADC 0808 for analog-digital conversion...i have attached the multisim file of what might be the schematic of my project

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,662 Views)