DQMH Consortium Toolkits Feature Requests

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyGa

Enlarge diagram structures

After much discussion, we agreed to accept this feature request with the following clarification:

• The MHL and EHL will be enlarged in horizontal direction by approx. 50% (~ 250 pixel)
  • The MHL and EHL will stay the same size in vertical direction (i.e. will not become higher)

Today most of our screens support a 1920x1080 resolution.

And the actual space that I can basically use in the MHL is 530x315 pixels (roughly, surface of the MHL minus subdiagram comment).

Which means that my useful coding surface is only 30% of my screen resolution.

I guess the EHL and MHL can be designed wider so that we have more space for our custom code.

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn
This post is made under CC BY 4.0 DEED licensing
3 Comments
Ozfarmboy
Active Participant

Could we have an option in there - Compact (default) or Full HD?

Christopher Farmer

Certified LabVIEW Architect and LabVIEW Champion
DQMH Trusted Advisor
https://wiredinsoftware.com.au

joerg.hampel
Active Participant
Status changed to: Released

After much discussion, we agreed to accept this feature request with the following clarification:

• The MHL and EHL will be enlarged in horizontal direction by approx. 50% (~ 250 pixel)
  • The MHL and EHL will stay the same size in vertical direction (i.e. will not become higher)

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

AgentBK

I support this! I also believe the following option brings even more benefits: https://forums.ni.com/t5/DQMH-Consortium-Toolkits-Feature/SubVI-for-events-code-in-the-MHL/idi-p/432...

However, some of the UI code cannot be moved to a subVI, therefore the additional space is very much welcome.