cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excel export

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

is this possible, when i want to export average values in chanel of 100 TDM datas. Now i can only export one TDM data to excel data. I just want put these average values together in one Excel without paste.Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,838 Views)

Hi andreas,

This is identical to your earlier thread, just minus all the required details.  I still think you should load all the data from the TDM files into DIAdem, either all at once or one file at a time, then calculate the statistical quantities the way that Andreas_Ha recommended, then export the resulting statistical results channels to a new TDM or CSV file that you can load into Excel.

If you will post some of your raw TDM data files and describe what calculations need to happen, I can help you with the scripting.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

Message 2 of 5
(4,823 Views)

Hallo,

bei Statistik werden der max, min und mittelwert vom Anfang bis ganz Ende berechnet. Aber ich brauche nur von 720 der Zeitkanal bis Ende diese Werten zu berechnen. Das ist das problem. Deshalb muss ich eine schleife in Script benutzen. Vielen Dank!

Gruß andreasyou

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,809 Views)

Hi,

die Statistik bietet zwei Varianten hierzu:

mit der Einstellung "1-" im Parameter "Zeilen" wird vom Anfang bis zu Ende des Kanal gerechnet

mit der Einstellung konkreter Anfangs- und Endzeilen kann ein spetifischer Kanalbereich zur Berechnung definiert werden. Beispiel:

"720-" rechnet von Kanalzeile 720 bis zum Kanalende

"720-2000" rechnet von Kanalzeile 720 bis zur Zeile 2000

Gruß

Walter

Message 4 of 5
(4,807 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author andreasyou

Hallo Walter,

vielen Dank für deine Idee. Es funktioniert gut. Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,805 Views)