DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting few cursors on Map

Hi,

Lets say i have three group channels, each one representing a plane. each group contains latitude and longitude channel
could i display the three plains on one map?

i mean 3 cursors on the map or maybe one cursor on the map when i activate area and play the graph.

Could i build the plane track while playing the graph ?

I using DIADem 2012.

Thanks and waiting for reply.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,675 Views)

Hi OzShimon,

I'd like to clarify what you're trying to do: you'd like to have multiple points represented on the same map, coordinated to the same time stamp, and all moving when you run the map? What do you mean when you say "one cursor on the map when I activate the area and play the graph"?

When you say "build the plane track", do you mean generate data, bring it into DIAdem, and display it in real-time?

Regards,

Alexandra

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,651 Views)

Hi,

Yes, I'd like to have multiple points represented on the same map, coordinated to the same time stamp, and all moving when you run the map, it's possible?

also it's possible to represent few coordinates to the same time stamp, but only one seen on the map and in some point(let's say after 10 seconds of running the graph) i switch the point to be configured with the second set of coordinates?

When i said: "build the plane track" i meant to the pink line at the map showing  the map track - is related to the property: mapObj.ShowTrack = True/False

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,643 Views)

Hi OzShimon,

It is not possible to have multiple longitude/latitude coordinates represented on the same Map Display in DIAdem VIEW.

According to the DIAdem Help, the "Show Track" attribute "Specifies whether DIAdem displays the value pairs for longitude and latitude as lines. Consider that displaying the lines can slow down the display. This is particularly so if the longitude and latitude channels contain many value pairs, or if the available geographical data is distributed all over the world." When you check the Show Track box in the Display... options dialog box in DIAdem VIEW, the pink line representing the path of coordinates appears. Unchecking the box removes the pink line. The corresponding property mapObj.ShowTrack does the same thing.

Regards,

Alexandra 

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,633 Views)