DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data format (.R64) on MatLab

Hi,

We are executing some vehicle function tests and collecting those data via Datalogger Ipetronik M-log. Currently we are able to plot graphs no DIADem, however the data that we are generating is on a really raw format to open it on MatLab (.I8 ; .I16 ; .W8 ; .W16 ; .W32).

Could you please inform me if is it possible to convert those files into a suitable file (e.g. .R64) to open it on MatLab?

Thanks in advance for your support.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,601 Views)

Hey jmbraga, 

I'm not into the details of your application, but I believe the best scenario could be you sending the data directly from your Datalogger to MATLAB. for that part, it would be a good try posting on MathWorks forum.

Now, if your application requires you to transfer data form DIAdem to MatLab, I found some interesting links that might help you.

Methods for Working with DIAdem and MATLAB®: Data Transfer and Interprogram Communication - This link shows that you can use scripts to communicate both applications

MATLAB® DataPlugin - This DataPlugin supports the reading/importing and writing/exporting of data files created by The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB® Software.

Import DIAdem *.dat (R64) into Matlab - This post from MathWorks contains a script used to transfer R64 data that you mentioned on your post.

I hope I could help with that!

Have a great Week!!

Felipe Flores
Technical Support Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 2
(2,546 Views)