From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem training for Python

Hi,

Is there any training resources for using Python in DIAdem 2020?

I found a resource for Diadem 2019 and the online training (dating from 2012 I believe?) 

I'm ok with Python, but new to DIAdem, so any instruction on integrating the two are much appreciated. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,338 Views)

Hi Cian_Martin88,

Sorry about that, we do have plans to update the training for DIAdem to include Python information but at this time it is not available. 

In the meantime, I'd recommend checking out the DIAdem Help Manual within the software. For specifics on Python - you can navigate to the DIAdem Help -> Basics -> DIAdem Scripts -> Notes on Python. There is information as well as some good examples to help you get started. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,302 Views)

I started posting examples of using Python in DIAdem to my website:  http://www.savvydiadempysolutions.com/   

Once you go through these examples, you will see that the commands available to you in Python are very similar to what was available in VBScript, so you can use the VBScript help to determine the arguments and returned results from any DIAdem functions you use.  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,238 Views)