From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem doesn't recognize my CurrentScriptPath function

Hi,

I'm working in a new project in DIAdem 11 and I am having some problems with the CurrentScript function. Let me explain myself.

I'm working in Diadem 11 in USA, but when I send my script out to my collegues in Germany (using the same DIAdem version but in German) the script crash. Looking at his screen (attached) I'm under the impression that is because of this function since  DIAdem  doesn't recognize "CurrentScriptPath" ( is not turning  green as it should) am I right? Is there any way that I can overcome this issue?any ideas?  Because I guess that this function works regardless of the language  right?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,260 Views)

Hi Tafalla,

The variable CurrentScriptPath exists since DIAdem 2010 (11.2). A similar variable before 2010 is AutoActPath. There is no variable or command which depends on a certain DIAdem language (English, German or Japanese) but of course they are depending on a certain revision.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,240 Views)

Thanks for your reply!.

That's what I thought...so I yet to understand why it's not working in his computer...I'll try with the AutoActPath and see what happens. Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,229 Views)