From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module placement issue

Solved!
Go to solution

Why, for no real reason, do the modules sometimes not go where you would like them to go on the worksheet?  Its like there is an invisible module there and cannot be placed there.  I am finding this rather annoying as I am trying to clean up a worksheet...

Thanks for any help I can get!!!!

John

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,633 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Falizar

Hi John,

We also got your support request from www.dasylab.com, and I left you a voicemail and sent an email this morning.

There is a long standing problem where certain locations on the workarea will be marked as used, even if there is nothing in that location. We typically see the problem in a worksheet that has been worked on in multiple versions of the software, or has been edited heavily, especially moving modules and wires, over a period of time.

If you will send me the worksheet(s) with the problem, I can look at them, and possibly repair them. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
Message 2 of 2
(5,625 Views)