DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control two analog outputs from one module

Hello,

When the function generator module is used, only one analog output can be defined. But I want to control the two analog outputs on the same time axis. Moreover, I also wants to have only one program file. Is it possible to realize it with DASYLab?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,905 Views)

Function Generator or Sequence Generator? 

If you want to output the same wave form to two outputs, simply branch the wire to the second output.2018-07-18-Printscreen-0000.png

For the Generator module, you can define multiple outputs. 

2018-07-18-Printscreen-0001.png

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,881 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry that my explanation is inadequate.

The two analog outputs have different physical scaled values. For example, one like speed, the other like torque.

I want the two analog outputs to function as control command values for different controllers.

I know how to control arbitrary voltages on the time axis using the programming function of the sequence generator module.

This module has the potential to realize what I want to do.

However, I noticed that there was only one analog output programmable with this module. I would like to define two outputs at the same time with different values.

But Ideally, I wish I could have a way to save in one file.

thank you for reading

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,874 Views)

Ah... no. Each Sequence Generator can create one waveform, one scaled waveform, and 14 digital bits. 

Use a 2nd Sequence Generator to create a second waveform. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,869 Views)

Thanks for the advice.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,863 Views)