DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DasyLab 12 layout issue

I have created a layout view for a recorder. I am trying to move/edit the Legend text on screen but as soon as I click on the text a box surrounds the whole layout and encompasses the legend text. The legend text runs along underneath the X axis. If I try and make the box smaller it just makes the whole recorder screen smaller and retains the legend txt within it.

Screen grab attached

ThanksLayout.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,641 Views)

Hi,

You cannot edit elements of the display windows except through the display window menus. On the layout, it's just one object.

If you want a separate legend, turn it off, and add a text line or text box as separate objects.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,632 Views)

Many thanks for the help. I have done as suggested but seems a very long winded approach.Originally when I created the display the legend was positioned equidistant along the X axis. I decided to increase the size of the display by dragging the box to fill the screen. The display increased but the legend did not increase proportionally - hence the issue. Still, I have resolved it so many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,611 Views)