BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blink colours

In reality, it blinks red and yellow alternatively since that is the default color. Go to the Tools -> Options -> Environment tab, and change the default blink colors, that will change all of them.

However, please remember that when you build your executable, you will need to load the LabVIEW.ini (global) file into the "use Custom Configuration File" Option in the Advanced portion of the Build Properties Dialog Box.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(3,869 Views)

How did you end up answering a 3 year old post that was in the wrong board (Breakpoint vs LabVIEW) in the first place. The question also was whether it could be changed programmatically.

Just asking, trying to figure out how people get to answering very old questions, or applying for VERY old jobs?

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 22 of 24
(3,862 Views)

Eh, I was ordered to put that information out into the community by my employer. So it was a 'just for the hell of it option" Theres several posts on how to do it programatically, you can jsut search for them yourself.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(3,852 Views)

@DWayda7021 wrote:

Eh, I was ordered to put that information out into the community by my employer. So it was a 'just for the hell of it option" Theres several posts on how to do it programatically, you can jsut search for them yourself.

Who the <Bad Language> (deleted)</Bad Language> employs you?  And tells you what to post using YOUR NI.com Profile?  With no disrespect to you intended - you should be posting more often to the "LabVIEW Developers Seeking Employment" thread.  The community will not be served by your employers advice.  The best your employer can do is encourage you to participate in the forums. 

Trust me- participation is a learning experience! 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 24 of 24
(3,842 Views)