BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Knight?

@crossrulz wrote:

P@Anand wrote:Its now time for you to learn LVOOP to fill Ben's place. Smiley Wink

I know enough LVOOP to be dangerous.Smiley Tongue

Ok, I may not be a huge LVOOP person, but neither was Ben.  And I think I have filled in his shoes pretty well.  At least Jeff told me I have.  I'm only half of his post count, but gaining quickly.

I guess I missed reading those threads where there was "LVOOP" . I am a newbie in that concept.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 45
(10,056 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

P@Anand wrote:Its now time for you to learn LVOOP to fill Ben's place. Smiley Wink

Ok, I may not be a huge LVOOP person, but neither was Ben.  And I think I have filled in his shoes pretty well.  At least Jeff told me I have.  I'm only half of his post count, but gaining quickly.

Lets hear some sea stories then.....Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 45
(10,047 Views)

@muks wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:

Lets hear some sea stories then.....Smiley Wink

I have a few, but only when they actually come up.  After 10 years of LabVIEW, it is really hard not to have plenty of sea stories.  Just don't get me started on my former boss...

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 23 of 45
(10,045 Views)

Tim is much too young to have any sea stories. We'll have to settle for pond parables.

Lynn

Message 24 of 45
(10,039 Views)

I saw the T-shirt that said:

"If you love something, set it free ...

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it!"        A rather cynical person, in a rather miserable place, was wearing it. Some of my "associates' " had various shirts with even less optimistic slogans, and most were not suitable for public consumption.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 45
(10,033 Views)

@johnsold wrote:

Tim is much too young to have any sea stories. We'll have to settle for pond parables.

Lynn

Where I'm from, it is more about the creek (pronounced "crik").  The mud is a lot more fun than the water...

Spoiler
Let's see how many rednecks are on this board who understand that.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 45
(10,045 Views)

OK this thread is public.... time to get it back on track!

Yes, at historical post levels, the Knights of NI will need a larger table.  Yes, they have some "Knights errant" that no longer contribute at historical levels.

These changes are normal for a vibrant and healthy community!  The forum community has much too be thankful for of its founding members contributions.  And TODAY it is healthy!  Partially because of efforts from its historic members, partially thanks to the moderators, mostly from those of that contribute, at whatever level, TODAY!

Posters may choose the level of contribution they make with all reguard to their current life goals and the sum of all their experiences.  Yet, the forums still support adoption of skill for its members!  THESE Forums offer quite a bit too individuals yet, they offer more as a sounding board for the state of the art.  Threads get solved, information gets exchanged, methods and methodologies get promulgated! New features become commonly adopted!

A Call to you PZ's:  Last year I had the only PZ ribbon at NI Week- (You know what? the suppier NI contracted made those ribbons!  There was a mimimum order for making them that exceded 1)  for NI Week 2015 there may be only one Proven Zealot period.

Encougrage and congradulate our newer contributors.  And Tim (crossrulz), I belive I said "Keep stomping around in those big shoes of yours" 

Knights errant are missed but, ..... (reread all of the above) 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 27 of 45
(10,026 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

P@Anand wrote:Its now time for you to learn LVOOP to fill Ben's place. Smiley Wink

I am just wondering at his age what will be the number displayed on your Knight shield  Smiley Indifferent

-----

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 45
(9,994 Views)

P@Anand wrote:

I am just wondering at his age what will be the number displayed on your Knight shield  Smiley Indifferent

Probably not as large as Dennis or Christian...

And you are assuming I will get a shield in the first place.  I might keel over before hitting the "post" button and be stuck a 9999 posts.  Then a few months later, Jeff will finally catch back up to me.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 45
(9,987 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

P@Anand wrote:

Probably not as large as Dennis or Christian...

And you are assuming I will get a shield in the first place.  I might keel over before hitting the "post" button and be stuck a 9999 posts.  Then a few months later, Jeff will finally catch back up to me.

What will be your reaction after posting 9999 post and a SPAM attack happens and your whole post count is wiped out and rank displayed as "member" Smiley Tongue (This is the way we use to tease among our buddies with a stupid scenario)

-----

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 45
(9,980 Views)