BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Week

I'm excited for my first NI week. That is all.

Message 1 of 5
(9,674 Views)

Enjoy. Sometimes Me Too feature looks crazy ( Is thata problem ? Smiley LOL )

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(9,655 Views)

As you should be.  I haven't been in 7 years.  I have a tradition of wearing all of my LabVIEW shirts during NI Week in mourning for not being there.  It'll be harder this year since my new company doesn't allow T-shirts.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(9,624 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

As you should be.  I haven't been in 7 years.  I have a tradition of wearing all of my LabVIEW shirts during NI Week in mourning for not being there.  It'll be harder this year since my new company doesn't allow T-shirts.

Be a leader, not a follower Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(9,604 Views)

@for(imstuck) wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:

Be a leader, not a follower Smiley Tongue

1.  I'm still new.

2.  I have other battles to pick first (like teach these people that there are more LabVIEW architectures out there other than a string state machine with an init and run case, use a SCM software, create a reuse library, etc.).Smiley Tongue

3.  I often have to deal with customers, so it is best to look at least somewhat professional.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(9,599 Views)