From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabTOONS, The secret life of LabVIEW objects!

altenbach wrote:

Maybe I can make it a weekly feature.

Dear christian,

So where is the toon for this week? we are eagerly expecting..... Weekend is nearing. So please post asap....

Thanks,

Mathan

Message 191 of 230
(15,890 Views)

altenbach wrote:

Sorry, I was really busy lately, but I have also collected some toon ideas so there are some things in the works. Maybe I can make it a weekly feature.

Altenbach, are you still busy?  when will you post toons? Smiley Happy
Message 192 of 230
(15,781 Views)

Hi altenbach, I just want to let you know, that also the NI folks are real fans of your LabTOONs. Thank you for the great ideas and we are all looking forward to more of them, but first things first - we will be patient.

Jochen

National Instruments

Message Edited by Jochen on 09-09-2008 09:00 AM
Message 193 of 230
(15,771 Views)

Dear Christian,

Have you forgot about this thread? Smiley Wink

Message 194 of 230
(15,201 Views)

Having only been able to sample LabTOONS intermittently since their inception, until today when I got to go through all of them. I did have a comment to Christian regarding his being able to bike to work, remembering a very bent laptop and destroyed bike!!!

I hope you find the time to continue these 'toons, enjoy them a lot!!!

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 195 of 230
(15,055 Views)
To all: Maybe Altenbach is just too busy to take the time to create more cartoons. He didn't sign any contract to do this on a permanent basis. I know what "too busy" means. I used to be a regular contributor until my current job got so overloaded that I had to resort to a daily digest of the forum. Now I have time to post something about 2 or 3 times per month. So give him a break. At least he is still helping folks out with real problems, which is more important than cartoons. Be patient. When he has the time, he will post more cartoons. Just the fact that he hasn't responded to all of these requests for new cartoons demonstrates that he doesn't have the time to continue. I enjoy his cartoons as much as anyone else, and I I hope to see more in the future. But for now, lets let it rest. tbob
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
Message 196 of 230
(15,016 Views)

I know this may be a bit cheesy... but i thought I would try:)

hope someone finds it funny

Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
*Kudos always welcome:)
Message 197 of 230
(14,419 Views)

So  altenbach,

Are we ever going to see more here or are you going to open the floor to everyone? It would be fun to see what everyone could do here if you are not posting here anymore.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 198 of 230
(13,555 Views)

Harold Timmis wrote:

I know this may be a bit cheesy... but i thought I would try:)

hope someone finds it funny

Good one Harold.

My sister-in-law used to head up a department at her school, and questioned a requisition where someone wanted to spend a few thousand dollars to "upgrade their lab view". True story.

Richard

Message 199 of 230
(13,475 Views)

Very Intresting and funny......... altenbach.You made your studies and researches very funny and Intresting.Iam verymuch glad to see this thread you have posted, after 4 long years.Also LabTOONS will be helpful to freshers for proper understanding ABOUT LabVIEW.Anyway KUDOS!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 200 of 230
(12,000 Views)