BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many minutes have you been online?

I just realized I have been "online" for 777,613 minutes or roughly 1.48 years. I'm curious to know how long others who don't mind sharing that info have been online.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 37
(9,807 Views)

2235823 as per NI. (Of course I am also online elsewhere, where NI cannot count it. :D)

I think the number is pretty meaningless. What is their definition of "online"? How long is the timeout that decides that an online session to the forum is over? For example, if you would load a forum page every 30 minutes and look at it for one second, would it count as 30 minutes online per page refresh? What if you are offline for two hours, but working on a solution to a forum problem in the middle of the night? That would not count, but probably should. 😮

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 37
(9,802 Views)

Yes, I agree it is pretty meaningless. But I am just curious about the strangest things Smiley Very Happy

Something else pretty meaningless is the number of posts that I have read. A quarter of a million? Yea right. I have my topics per page and posts per topic set to 50 but I don't always read them all.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 37
(9,798 Views)

Maybe you could go to the LabVIEW forum, then mark all post read, all posts unread, all posts read, etc.. Maybe you can inflate the numbers 😄

(I have not tried...)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 37
(9,794 Views)

I just tried marking everything on the CVI board as read but it didn't change anything.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 37
(9,788 Views)

65448 minutes.  That's half of a working year.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 37
(9,779 Views)

139425 for me.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 37
(9,773 Views)

Too many. Smiley LOL

Always thought that was kind of a strange statistic to keep.

31453; almost 22 days.  Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 37
(9,767 Views)

Now is the right time to use %^<%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%3uZ>T
If you don't hate time zones, you're not a real programmer.

"You are what you don't automate"
Inplaceness is synonymous with insidiousness

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 37
(9,761 Views)

151569 so far

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 37
(9,739 Views)