BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Fellow Programmers

I didn't even notice that there were two Brandies or Blonde Girls..

😮

Message 21 of 62
(6,963 Views)

I read in a very good book that 97.7% of all people are below animal level. I think you are all part of those 97.7%!

Brandi, your phone number was not sent properly but that does not matter because I don't believe you are who you claim you are. You are probably just an old grouch sitting somewhere in front of a computer. At least I present myself truthfully.

P.S. To meet me and do grouchy stuff together please send me an email.

Message 22 of 62
(6,946 Views)

LOL!

You're an amusing Grouch...  with a twist of alpha-ism... 😄

Message 23 of 62
(6,937 Views)

Darn G strings, I can never figure out these things.... Talk about decimation.

Mr. Altenbach, the one who conjured my existence up, is not responsible in any way for my posts. In fact, every other poster in this thread is in no way involved. I am a free spirit, unplugged, so to speak....

Mr Grouch on the other hand I am not sure about.

ANyways, I'd like to take an opportunity to thank all of you for a good time. ALas my fellow wire workers, I think my time is just about up around these parts. Who knows, maybe I'll show up at NI Weekhappy smiley . Do they have contests for T shirts?

You all do a top notch job at these forums, keep up the good work people. It's good to see how much you help out your fellow programmers and have fun while doing it all for free.

BlondeGrrl

Message 24 of 62
(6,928 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Are they compatible or will there be a coercion dot?

I suspect that they are both all three polymorphic.  Robot wink

Message Edited by jasonhill on 06-20-2006 10:32 AM

Message 25 of 62
(6,898 Views)

Polymorph for sure... 😉

Now this was a cleaver line:  "Darn G strings, I can never figure out these things.... Talk about decimation."

Only some older dude from the west coast would think of that one... especially with a bad pwr supply and long walks on the beach!

😄

Message 26 of 62
(6,881 Views)

Bad pwr supply? I run on solar.

Here's a pic of me, like my blonde locks? As you can see I've bloomed out well.happy smiley

Message 27 of 62
(6,858 Views)

Wow- those things are as big as my head. Nice tan too.

I see there is a clue in that picture to reflect upon as to the possible ID of the perpertrator. Pretty shady

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 62
(6,857 Views)

I can see your reflection in the sunglasses as you are taking the picture.  Despite being mostly hidden by the camera, I can recognize your hair and head.  I guess others who don't know you personally won't have a clue....   I'll keep your secret.

Hey Blonde Grrrl, how about lunch next week?  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 62
(6,850 Views)

Looks a bit like Michael...

or rather Michelle...

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 62
(6,850 Views)