Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon font

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,everyone

I have a question about icon font.

What kind of font do you use when you edit icon?Why my icon font is not clear?

Thanks everyone response me.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,330 Views)

Hi, 

The default clearer font is "Small Fonts".

I'm not sure that it is available on Mac, in case that's why you're getting something else? But this might have changed, I'd have to check with a colleague using a mac 🙂

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,314 Views)

Thank you

My version is win7 LV2016 chinese,your icon is ok?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,880 Views)
my icon also has the problem you meet, Have you solved it?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,607 Views)
Solution
Accepted by drjdpowell

Hi all,

So, unfortunately, the reason for the unclear font is the limited resolution of icons in LabVIEW. The font you are using in your attached pictures is the default that most people would use. If you want the icon to be clearer there are a couple things you can try. One is to make the text a larger size which will make the letters clearer but leave room for fewer of them. Another is to capitalize every letter, in my experience the capital letters are much easier to distinguish, though, they also take up more space. The last thing is that LabVIEW NXG doesn't limit the icon resolution the way that LabVIEW does, so the issue of icon text readability is "mostly" solved, you can still make text too small to read, but by default it is much more readable.

Philip Bear
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,601 Views)

Thanks your response ,I understand what you said

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,540 Views)