日本LabVIEWユーザーグループ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【英語版】修正依頼バックログ

レイアウトありがとうございます。以下修正点です。

Wordで見ていた時にかなり見落としておりました。

P43 誤:The SoundVIEW (Figure 4-1) created for this eBook can be enjoyed without purchasing a new device if there is a PC and LabVIEW.

正: The SoundVIEW (Figure 4-1) created for this eBook can be enjoyed without purchasing any other device if there is a PC and LabVIEW.

P44 誤: "Birds-sound.com" (Figure 4-2).(本文中)

正: "Bird-sounds.net" (Figure 4-2).

P44 誤:Greta Sandberg

正:Greta Thunberg

P44 誤:Figure 4-2 Bird-Sound.net(画像キャプション)

正:Figure 4-2 Bird-sounds.net

P46 誤:In LabVIEW, multiple sound devices are identified by an ID number.  

正:In LabVIEW, sound devices are identified by an ID number. 

P55 誤:Now we have Parrot.vi that plays back the sound two seconds after it is recorded complete.

正:Now parrot.vi plays back the sound two seconds after it is recorded. (ParrotのPは小文字)

P56 誤: t0 is the recording the start time and dt is the sampling interval in seconds. 

正: t0 is the start time of the recording, and dt is the sampling interval in seconds. 

P58 誤:Now, let's take a break in making a recording and playback application and discuss For Loops and Arrays. 

正:Now, let's take a break from making a recording and playback application and discuss For Loops and Arrays. 

P59 誤:The shift register is a mechanism for transmitting the execution result of the loop to the next loop...

正:The shift register is a mechanism for transmitting the execution result of the loop to the next iteration of the loop...

P59 誤:A terminal called a tunnel is automatically generated when you wire inside and outside the loop. 

正:A terminal called tunnel is automatically generated when you wire inside and outside the loop. 

P59 誤:Auto-indexed Tunnel outputs the value of each execution of the loop to an array. 

正:Auto-indexed Tunnel outputs the value of each iteration of the loop to an array. 

P62 誤:The element at index 0 in the first iteration of a While Loop (iteration terminal "i" is 0) is 2.

正:The element at index 0 on the first iteration of a While Loop (iteration terminal "i" is 0) is 2.

P62 誤:In addition to the usual two-dimensional numeric array indicator, you can visualize the data using an Intensity Graph, a 3D Graph, or a 3D Mesh (Figure 4-35).(Figure 4-35の5が太字になっていません)

P65 誤: For example, if the key "6" is pressed, the high frequency component will be output at 1477Hz and the low frequency component will be
output at 770Hz. Note that the Key, 2D Array Constant of string, has the same layout as the touch-tone keypad.

正: For example, if key "6" is pressed, the high frequency component will be output at 1477Hz and the low frequency component will be
output at 770Hz. Note that Key, 2D Array Constant of string, has the same layout as the touch-tone keypad.

P67 誤:The general rule is to place input terminals on left, output terminals on right, and error terminals on bottom for ease of wiring in the block diagram.

正:The general rule is to place input terminals on left, output terminals on right, and error terminals on bottom for ease of wiring on the block diagram.

P68 誤:When you close the my_state.ctl window, you will see a dialog box that says "Replace the original control" my_state "with" my_state.ctl "?".

正:When you close the my_state.ctl window, you will see a dialog box that says "Replace the original control 'my_state' with 'my_state.ctl' ?"

P78 誤:However, the web module also comes with a software license called "Systemlink Cloud" (Figure C4-2).

正:However, the web module also comes with a software license called "SystemLink Cloud" (Figure C4-2).

P78 誤:Figure C4-2 Systemlink Cloud(画像キャプション)

正:Figure C4-2 SystemLink Cloud

Message 51 of 68
(85 Views)

北島さん、

ありがとうございます。

1、2日後になるかもしれませんが、修正しますのでまた確認お願いします。

7章も目に余るような場所だけ指摘いただければ、修正してリリースしたいと思いますが、いかがでしょうか?

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 68
(78 Views)

7章も校正しましたのでご確認をお願いいたします。

Message 53 of 68
(72 Views)

北島さん、

Chapter 4の修正の確認をお願いします。

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 68
(65 Views)

北島さん、

お忙しい中、7章の校正ありがとうございます。

"P120 改変したmy_HeartBeat10ms.inoのスクリーンショットがあると親切だと思います"に対応して図を追加しようと考えています。それ以外の項目は修正しました。

図を追加すると図番号とレイアウトがかなり変更になり修正箇所が見つけにくくなると思いますので、添付した追加前のレイアウトで修正の確認をお願いします。

"Data Sheet"をDatasheetに修正しましたので、節のタイトルも変更しcontentsも修正しました。

よろしくお願いします。

Message 55 of 68
(59 Views)

北島さん、

Chapter 7 に「改変したmy_HeartBeat10ms.inoのスクリーンショット」を追加しました。

確認をお願いします。

確認がもらえればバージョン1.0.0にしたいと思います。

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 68
(53 Views)