Work:

Waukegan Illinois

Programming Languages:

LabVIEW

Certification:

CLA, CLD, CPI

Used LabVIEW Since:

Applications Areas:

The coolest thing I have worked on as a LabVIEW programmer was a tester and calibrator for an intelligent 15 KV power distribution switch. It took every ounce of LabVIEW skills I had to complete this project, which included a variety of hardware such as 8½-digit digital multimeters (DMMs), matrix switching, phase meters, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) communications, data acquisition devices, and wireless communications.

Biography:

I have spent the last 14 years professionally programming in LabVIEW, but I have found that my focus for success has shifted from the technical side of engineering to a more personal side. I am currently the code repository administrator for the

LabVIEW Advanced Virtual Architects (LAVA) website at http://lavag.org/

It is a website, independent of ni.com, where LabVIEW newcomers and gurus visit to ask questions and share ideas, code, and wire working philosophy. As the code repository administrator, I review code that members want to share. LAVA helped me excel at LabVIEW. With the time I have spent interacting on the site, my programming skills have increased fivefold.

User Groups:

I am also the lead cordinator and commitee member of the Chicago LabVIEW Users Group and support the Milwaukee and Rockford Il. User Groups

ni.com/chicago, ni.com/milwaukee, ni.com/rockfordil

Discussion Groups:

Websites:

lavag. org

Articles:

Books:

Contributors