SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Express Detrend Data does not work in playback

I am using Signal express to obtain and analyze pressure data. For offline analysis I need to detrend data (remove slow drift in pressure) and to obtain oscillation magnitude. Detrend data function works well in the preview window of the setup screens, but shows no data in datawiew window. Probe of the detrended data shows no data. Not only that, Signal Express crashes after closing detrend data probe window. I would like to do initial analysis in Signal express rather than in Labview, if it is possible. Your help is appreciated. Regards, Mindaugas
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,484 Views)

Could you post your project with log file so we can look at the problem?  Thanks!

Note, if the log is too large, we can use the FTP site to transfer your data.  Let us know if this is an issue.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,472 Views)

Thanks for attention and help. 

I am submiting simulated signal log (original was too big). I noticed that if you use "Detrend" data in some other analysis function in playback, it works fine. But if you just want to graph it's result without further processing, data stream apears empty. . 

In submited meta VI everythink appears to work, but if you delete two postprocesing steps, save the project and check detrend data- nothink happens (except closing the detrend probe crashes Signalexpress).

Maybe this is intended limitation to restrict Detrend Data step to preprocessing.

Appreciate your support.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,461 Views)
I was able to reproduce the problem of signal express crashing after closing the detrend probe.  This is something that I will report to R&D to see if they are aware of the problem and if it is going to be fixed in any future releases.  I will notify you if there are any workarounds or reasons as to why this is happening.
Regards,
Jordan F
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,421 Views)

I reported this issue to R&D (CAR#146217) for further investigation.  I apologize that you were experiencing this functionality.  I would avoid trying to use the probe feature for these steps until we find what is causing this and how to avoid the undesired behavior.  Thank you for the feedback!

Regards,
Jordan F
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,337 Views)